Every year we have an abundance of tomatoes from our garden. Big juicy red tomatoes, crisp and so full of flavor. We eat them sliced as a side, as a garnish on a grilled burger, and we always make homemade salsa. We start with a few veggies from the garden. And finish with THIS…….
Look at that chunky goodness! It’s amazing how just a few ingredients from the garden can become such a flavorful addition to any meal. Read below to see some delicious ways to impress your family and friends with this garden goodness. I promise, once you’ve made this recipe, you wont ever buy salsa from the grocery store again.
Ingredients Directions Enjoy!!
Best Garden Fresh Salsa
Here are some great ideas for using this Garden Fresh Salsa.
- Add this salsa to your tacos, nachos or quesadillas.
- Use as a filling with some cheese and sour cream for a breakfast omelet.
- Stir into cooked rice with some chili powder for Spanish rice.
- Top a Sprouted Veggie Bean Burger.
- Mix with Ranch dressing for a Salsa Ranch!!
- Add to any of your homemade soups or my Turkey Tortilla Soup.
- Add to the middle of a grilled cheese or veggie sandwich.
- Mix with Velveeta for a hot cheesy salsa dip.
- Use as a topping for a baked potato.
- Purée and add to tomato soup for a spicy version.
If you don’t have a garden, you can still get the ingredients and make this delicious salsa for under $3.00.. Thanks for coming by. Please feel free to share this recipe.